Agile Tester - Product Integration
august 4, 2011
The gaming industry has demanding requirements on agility and time-to-market along with being a scalable, high performance 24/7 online business. If you want to work with transaction intensive, high volume online business, Unibet is the place to be. Unibet uses some of the latest agile/lean concepts throughout the development process using a modern technology stack with a foundation in Java/Spring in a modular SOA/EDA architecture. Development teams are responsible for green-field development, realizing new and exciting ideas following it through the whole product life cycle, as well as maintaining our production site, keeping it running smoothly 24/7. Unibet strongly believes in team empowerment and all team members take an active part in our business development.
The Product Integration team is responsible for all game integrations making Unibet a one stop shop for our customers. Emphasis is on high availability, robustness, transaction integrity and time to market. The Product Integration team are striving to be autonomous and put pride in completing the whole development lifecycle within the team.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a highly motivated team player with a mature and positive attitude who puts pride in being part of the whole product lifecycle.
- You are talented, outspoken, committed, pro-active and know a good opportunity when you see it. Technical /Functional Skills
- You have experience with agile development in Java/J2EE.
- You know your way around databases such as oracle and mysql, application servers such as glassfish and feel comfortable working in both a windows and Unix/Linux environment.
- You are actively working with test frameworks/tools such as JUnit, Selenium, and JProfiler throughout the development cycle.
- You have experience from working in an online environment with scaling, high performance web applications, distributed system development and open source solution.
- You have likely been working with high performance systems, focusing on high availability and high load.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting the position title in the subject field.