Senior Java Developer - Payment
august 3, 2011
The gaming industry has demanding requirements on agility and time-to-market along with being a scalable, high performance 24/7 online business. If you want to work with transaction intensive, high volume online business, Unibet is the place to be. Unibet uses some of the latest agile/lean concepts throughout the development process using a modern technology stack with a foundation in Java/Spring in a modular SOA/EDA architecture. Development teams are responsible for green-field development, realizing new and exciting ideas following it through the whole product life cycle, as well as maintaining our production site, keeping it running smoothly 24/7. Unibet strongly believes in team empowerment and all team members take an active part in our business development.
The payment team is responsible for all customer money transactions on the Unibet platform including White labels. Main focus on the payment system is high availability, robustness, transaction integrity and time to market. You will be working with our payment system, 3rd party integration and developing customer facing sites. Our payment system is PCI DSS certified. We are relocating our Payment team to Stockholm from London.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a highly motivated team player with a mature and positive attitude who puts pride in being part of the whole product lifecycle.
- You enjoy problem solving and have a interest in innovative ideas and technologies to help you achieve team goals.
Technical /Functional Skills
- You have experience with agile development in Java/J2EE and are very familiar with frameworks such as Hibernate, Java Server Faces, Spring and Spring MVC.
- You know your way around databases such as oracle and mysql, application servers such as glassfish and feel comfortable working in both a windows and Unix/Linux environment.
- You are actively working with test frameworks/tools such as JUnit, Selenium, and JProfiler throughout your development.
- You have experience from working in an online environment with scaling, high performance web applications, distributed system development and open source solution.
- You have likely been working with high performance systems focusing on high availability and high load.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting the position title in the subject field.